Creative collective The JAM Network have joined UK SAYS NO MORE as a partner in the arts!
About The JAM Network
The JAM Network is a collective of creatives, academics, businesses and NGOs working to end modern slavery and human trafficking. See how these people are affecting change, and how you can join the Network by following the links.
To create a space for creatives, academics, businesses and NGOs to collaborate in social justice projects.
To educate the community on issues related to human trafficking and modern slavery, particularly in London.
To celebrate and profile individuals, institutions and organisations within London that respond to this injustice.
To promote fundraising arts events.
Who We Are
- We are creatives, academics and businesses who are passionate about advocating for the oppressed.
- We believe that the arts and academia are powerful voices for education and transformation.
- We desire to connect creatives, activists and academics, to see strengths compliment each other for this cause.
We Are Not
- Holding institutional, political or religious affiliations – Everyone is welcome.
- Responsible for any of the actions of individuals or organisations within this network – We signpost those making an impact, but we don’t represent them.
- A registered charity – We don’t take money. All fundraising efforts are arranged between each of the artists and charities.
Head to The Jam Network’s website for more info!
Interested in becoming a partner of UK SAYS NO MORE?
We’d love to hear from you, please get in touch with Lyndsey Dearlove, Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Partnership Manager.
You can contact Lyndsey by email at Lyndsey.Dearlove@hestia.org or by phone at 020 7378 3170.