We are really pleased to announce we have the support of another fantastic organisation doing some incredible work around mental health.
Mind in Kingston currently provide a range services in the Royal Borough of Kingston, London where they aim to achieve the following outcomes:
For tenants and service users:
- A home that meets their needs where they can manage their own daily living.
- The chance to use their strengths and abilities in ways they find rewarding.
- A satisfying and supportive social network.
- The quality of life they want for themselves.
- The opportunity to make informed choices in matters important to them.
For the general public:
- A better understanding of mental health and related issues.
- A source of information on mental health and related issues.
- Combating stigma and promoting positive images of mental health.
Services & Projects
Here are the services and projects that are currently available in Kingston. Through their wide range of projects, there is something for catered for specific needs; this can be playing football in their Mind United team or letting your musical talents flourish in Musical minds.
Use the links below to navigate through Mind In Kingston’s services and projects:
- Acute Recreation
- Art and Music for the mind festival
- Books on prescription
- Counselling service
- Drop in Centres
- Group for people who hear voices
- Floating support (Housing) service
- Football Team – Mind United
- Mental Health Parliament
- Musical Minds
- Peer Led Groups
- Personal Health Budgets
- Outreach information
- Service user involvement
- Wellbeing Wednesdays
- Peer Support Project
If you feel you need support or advice, contact Mind in Kingston on 0208 255 3939, Monday -Friday: 9.30am-5.30pm. Alternatively, you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Mind in Kingston, head over to their website.
Interested in becoming a partner of UK SAYS NO MORE?
We’d love to hear from you, please get in touch with Lyndsey Dearlove, Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Partnership Manager.
You can contact Lyndsey by email at Lyndsey.Dearlove@hestia.org or by phone at 020 7378 3170.